Morgaine Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Morgan:
From the Old Welsh Morcant, a compound name thought to be composed of the elements môr (sea) and cant (circle, completion) or can (white, bright).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Morgaine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Morgaine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Morgaine
- Comments and insights on the name Morgaine
Other spellings and variations: Morgayne, Morgana
- Personal experiences with the name Morgaine
- Nicknames for Morgaine
- Meanings and history of the name Morgaine
Celtic/Gaelic: Bright Sea
Form of Morgan
- Famous real-life people named Morgaine
- Morgaine in song, story & screen