Morgann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Morgan:
From the Old Welsh Morcant, a compound name thought to be composed of the elements môr (sea) and cant (circle, completion) or can (white, bright).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Morgann? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Morgann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Morgann
- Comments and insights on the name Morgann
- Personal experiences with the name Morgann
- Nicknames for Morgann
Mor or Mo.
- Meanings and history of the name Morgann
- Famous real-life people named Morgann
- Morgann in song, story & screen
In stories about King Arthur, Morgan le Fay or Morgaine is a fictional character.