Muriella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Muriel:
Anglicized form of the Irish Muirgheal and the Scottish Muireall, names composed from the Old Celtic elements muir (sea) and geal (bright).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Muriella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Muriella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Muriella
- Comments and insights on the name Muriella
From the Irish root Muir meaning 'of the sea'
- Personal experiences with the name Muriella
- Nicknames for Muriella
- Meanings and history of the name Muriella
- Famous real-life people named Muriella
- Muriella in song, story & screen