Nannerl Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Nannerl
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nannerl
- Comments and insights on the name Nannerl
- Personal experiences with the name Nannerl
- Nicknames for Nannerl
- Meanings and history of the name Nannerl
Nannerl was the pet-name of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's equally talented sister, Maria Anna. It has Hebrew roots, a derivative of Channah, meaning, "God has blessed," and the Greek name Anna meaning, "Grace."
- Famous real-life people named Nannerl
Maria Anna, Nannerl, Mozart - the elder sister and only sibling of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Nannerl O. Keohane, an American political theorist and former president of Wellesley College and Duke University.
- Nannerl in song, story & screen