Nantia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Nadia:
French form of the Russian Nadya, a pet form of Nadezhda, which is directly derived from the word meaning "hope." The name was introduced to France early in the 20th century when the Ballet Ruse was established in Paris.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nantia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nantia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nantia
- Comments and insights on the name Nantia
This is the Greek form of Nadia (in Greek, the letters "nt" together make a "d" sound). There is a saint named Nantia in the Greek Orthodox church whose feast day is May 21.
- Personal experiences with the name Nantia
- Nicknames for Nantia
- Meanings and history of the name Nantia
- Famous real-life people named Nantia
- Nantia in song, story & screen