Narcissa Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Narcissa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Narcissa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Narcissa
- Comments and insights on the name Narcissa
This name suffers from its similarity to the word "narcissist".
Other forms: Narcisse (French), Narkissa (Russian), Narcisa (Spanish), Nergis (Turkish)
- Personal experiences with the name Narcissa
- Nicknames for Narcissa
- Meanings and history of the name Narcissa
Means "daffodil" in Greek.
- Famous real-life people named Narcissa
Narcissa Prentiss Whitman, American missionary and pioneer
- Narcissa in song, story & screen
Narcissa Malfoy, wife of Lucius and mother of Draco in the Harry Potter novels by J.K. Rowling.