Nastassia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anastasia:
Feminine form of the Greek Anastasios (of the resurrection), a derivative of anastasis (resurrection). The name was borne by a daughter of Czar Nicholas II. She was supposedly murdered by the Bolsheviks along with the rest of her family in 1918. However, there is some speculation that she survived the attack.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nastassia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nastassia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nastassia
- Comments and insights on the name Nastassia
A mix of Natasha and Anastasia
- Personal experiences with the name Nastassia
- Nicknames for Nastassia
- Meanings and history of the name Nastassia
- Famous real-life people named Nastassia
Natassia Malthe, ballet dancer, actress,and model.
- Nastassia in song, story & screen