Nastassja Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anastasia:
Feminine form of the Greek Anastasios (of the resurrection), a derivative of anastasis (resurrection). The name was borne by a daughter of Czar Nicholas II. She was supposedly murdered by the Bolsheviks along with the rest of her family in 1918. However, there is some speculation that she survived the attack.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nastassja? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nastassja
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nastassja
- Comments and insights on the name Nastassja
- Personal experiences with the name Nastassja
I love this name and it fits me perfectly!
- Nicknames for Nastassja
- Meanings and history of the name Nastassja
- Famous real-life people named Nastassja
Nastassja Bolivar was the winner of "Nuestra Belleza Latina" a beauty pageant filmed in Miami, in 2011.
- Nastassja in song, story & screen