Nelinha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Manuela:
A feminine form of Manuel, a cognate of the Hebrew Immanuel, a name derived from 'immānūēl (God is with us). In the Bible, Emmanuel is the name of the promised Messiah.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nelinha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nelinha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nelinha
- Comments and insights on the name Nelinha
Portuguese nickname for Manuela
- Personal experiences with the name Nelinha
- Nicknames for Nelinha
- Meanings and history of the name Nelinha
- Famous real-life people named Nelinha
- Nelinha in song, story & screen