Neraida Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ada:
Pet form of Adele (noble) and Adelaide (noble one), Ada is also a Germanic cognate of the biblical Adah (adornment) and an Ibo name meaning "first-born female."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Neraida? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Neraida
Contribute your knowledge to the name Neraida
- Comments and insights on the name Neraida
- Personal experiences with the name Neraida
- Nicknames for Neraida
- Meanings and history of the name Neraida
Fairy-from the ancient greece
- Famous real-life people named Neraida
- Neraida in song, story & screen