Nevaeh Leigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lee:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English lēah (wood, clearing, meadow), lee has the meaning "dweller by the wood or clearing." In Middle English, the spelling lēah evolved to leigh, legh. Lee is popularly used as a name element in combination names such as Kathy-Lee and Lee-Ann.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nevaeh Leigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nevaeh Leigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nevaeh Leigh
- Comments and insights on the name Nevaeh Leigh
Heaven backwards and my husbands middle name but spelled feminine
- Personal experiences with the name Nevaeh Leigh
- Nicknames for Nevaeh Leigh
- Meanings and history of the name Nevaeh Leigh
- Famous real-life people named Nevaeh Leigh
- Nevaeh Leigh in song, story & screen