Ninon Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anne:
Anne is a cognate of the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy). In medieval Christian tradition, Anne was the name assigned to the mother of the Virgin Mary, as Joachim was assigned to her father.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Ninon
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ninon
- Comments and insights on the name Ninon
- Personal experiences with the name Ninon
- Nicknames for Ninon
- Meanings and history of the name Ninon
French nickname for Anne or Nina
- Famous real-life people named Ninon
Ninon de Lenclos, French courtesan and author
- Ninon in song, story & screen