Noella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Noelle:
From the French noël (Christmas), which is derived from the Latin nātālis (natal). The name is commonly bestowed upon children borne during the Christmas season.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Noella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Noella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Noella
- Comments and insights on the name Noella
A variation on the French name Noel or Noelle.
- Personal experiences with the name Noella
Great for Christmas baby girls!
- Nicknames for Noella
Nell, Noe, Elly, Ella, Nelly, No
- Meanings and history of the name Noella
- Famous real-life people named Noella
- Noella in song, story & screen
This is what my great grandma calls me