Nyneve Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nyneve? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nyneve
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nyneve
- Comments and insights on the name Nyneve
It is pronounced Nai-Ne-Ve with the emphases on the first syllable.
- Personal experiences with the name Nyneve
- Nicknames for Nyneve
Neve - pronounced Ne-Ve
- Meanings and history of the name Nyneve
It is a name from the history pages of the island of Cyprus ( the Mediterranean )
Medieval literary name of unknown origins. This is one of the names (along with Nimue, Viviane, and Niniane) associated with the Lady of the Lake in Arthurian literature.
- Famous real-life people named Nyneve
- Nyneve in song, story & screen
This name is used by Thomas Malory in his 15th century Morte Darthur.