Oa'si Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lacy:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning "belonging to Lacy or Lassy." The name, derived from several French place-names, was brought to England by companions of William during the Norman Conquest. Var: Lacey.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Oa'si? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Oa'si
Contribute your knowledge to the name Oa'si
- Comments and insights on the name Oa'si
- Personal experiences with the name Oa'si
- Nicknames for Oa'si
- Meanings and history of the name Oa'si
- Famous real-life people named Oa'si
- Oa'si in song, story & screen