Olesia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandria:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Olesia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Olesia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Olesia
- Comments and insights on the name Olesia
Pet form of Alexandria.
- Personal experiences with the name Olesia
Common middle name in Australian Polish community.
- Nicknames for Olesia
- Meanings and history of the name Olesia
Traditional Polish name meaning Alexandria. Name meaning: Defender/helper of mankind.
- Famous real-life people named Olesia
Olesia Stefanko: Ukrainian lawyer and beauty queen.
- Olesia in song, story & screen