Olia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Olga:
Feminine form of Oleg (holy), a name derived from the Scandinavian Helgi, which has its root in the Old Norse heill (hale, hearty; blessed, holy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Olia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Olia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Olia
- Comments and insights on the name Olia
A nickname for the common Russian name Olga, and occasionally used as a name in its own right.
- Personal experiences with the name Olia
- Nicknames for Olia
Olie, Ollie, Lia, and Lili.
- Meanings and history of the name Olia
- Famous real-life people named Olia
- Olia in song, story & screen