Onatah Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Onatah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Onatah
- Comments and insights on the name Onatah
- Personal experiences with the name Onatah
- Nicknames for Onatah
- Meanings and history of the name Onatah
Pronounced "oh-NAH-tah." She is the goddess of corn in Iroquois mythology, and is the daughter of Mother Earth. Onatah's story is almost exactly the same as the story of Persephone in Greek mythology.
- Famous real-life people named Onatah
- Onatah in song, story & screen