Oneta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anita:
Originally a Spanish pet form of Ana (gracious, full of grace), Anita is commonly bestowed in the English-speaking world as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Oneta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Oneta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Oneta
- Comments and insights on the name Oneta
THIS IS A NATIVE AMERICAN NAME BY ORIGIN
- Personal experiences with the name Oneta
- Nicknames for Oneta
- Meanings and history of the name Oneta
- Famous real-life people named Oneta
- Oneta in song, story & screen