Onika Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Onika? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Onika
Contribute your knowledge to the name Onika
- Comments and insights on the name Onika
- Personal experiences with the name Onika
- Nicknames for Onika
- Meanings and history of the name Onika
African origin. Means "warrior."
- Famous real-life people named Onika
• Nicki Minaj (American rapper)
- Onika in song, story & screen