Paityn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Payton:
Transferred use of the English surname, which is from the place-name Payton in Devon. The name is thought to be derived from the obsolete Anglo-Saxon personal name Pægan and the Old English tūn (town, settlement, village).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Paityn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Paityn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Paityn
- Comments and insights on the name Paityn
Paityn ranked as the 942nd most popular name for baby girls in 2008 and 680th in 2009.
- Personal experiences with the name Paityn
Our youngest daughter, who is one right now, has this name.
- Nicknames for Paityn
Pait, Paytie, Pay-Pay, Pais,
- Meanings and history of the name Paityn
- Famous real-life people named Paityn
- Paityn in song, story & screen