Palapala Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Barbara:
Latin name derived from barbarus (foreign, strange), a term applied to non-Romans or those deemed to be uncivilized. Var: Barbra. Short: Barb. Pet: Babs, Barbi, Barbie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Palapala? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Palapala
Contribute your knowledge to the name Palapala
- Comments and insights on the name Palapala
- Personal experiences with the name Palapala
- Nicknames for Palapala
- Meanings and history of the name Palapala
Hawaiian variant of Barbara. Possibly also from the Hawaiian palapala “writing”.
- Famous real-life people named Palapala
- Palapala in song, story & screen