Pele Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Pele? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Pele
Contribute your knowledge to the name Pele
- Comments and insights on the name Pele
- Personal experiences with the name Pele
My 8 year old daughter's name is Pele. She knows no other child with this name, and Ive mostly heard people mispronouce her name as Peely but she just loves it. I find it hard to believe that the world has such a time pronouncing (Peh-lay) I mean come on its only 4 little letters... But anyway.. Cheers to originality. Pele is a vibrant, smart name
- Nicknames for Pele
- Meanings and history of the name Pele
Pronounced "peh-lei." Pele is the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, fire, lightning, and dance.
- Famous real-life people named Pele
- Pele in song, story & screen