Pemma Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emma:
Variant of the Germanic Erma, which originated as a short form of any of the various names containing the element erm(en) or irm(en) (strength).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Pemma? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Pemma
Contribute your knowledge to the name Pemma
- Comments and insights on the name Pemma
Pemma sounds like a name inspired by the name Emma and possibly Pamela, or the Tibetan name Pema (pronounced PAY-ma).
- Personal experiences with the name Pemma
- Nicknames for Pemma
- Meanings and history of the name Pemma
- Famous real-life people named Pemma
Pemma Mae Krumholtz, daughter of actors Actor David Krumholtz and Vanessa Britting
- Pemma in song, story & screen