Peytin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Payton:
Transferred use of the English surname, which is from the place-name Payton in Devon. The name is thought to be derived from the obsolete Anglo-Saxon personal name Pægan and the Old English tūn (town, settlement, village).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Peytin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Peytin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Peytin
- Comments and insights on the name Peytin
A respelling of Peyton and Payton
- Personal experiences with the name Peytin
- Nicknames for Peytin
- Meanings and history of the name Peytin
- Famous real-life people named Peytin
- Peytin in song, story & screen