Polyxena Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Polyxena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Polyxena
- Comments and insights on the name Polyxena
Often used by German royalty and nobility.
- Personal experiences with the name Polyxena
- Nicknames for Polyxena
- Meanings and history of the name Polyxena
From Greek, meaning "many foreigners". The Italian form is Polissena.
- Famous real-life people named Polyxena
Polyxena of Hesse-Rotenburg, Queen of Sardinia (1706-1735)
Princess Polyxena of Lobkovice, donor of the Statue of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague
- Polyxena in song, story & screen
Polyxena, youngest daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy