Priska Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Priscilla:
Diminutive form of the Latin Prisca, a feminine form of Priscus, which is a Roman surname derived from priscus (ancient, primitive).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Priska? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Priska
Contribute your knowledge to the name Priska
- Comments and insights on the name Priska
- Personal experiences with the name Priska
- Nicknames for Priska
- Meanings and history of the name Priska
Greek form of Prisca (the diminutive of which is Priscilla). The spelling Priska is used in some English translations of the bible, and is standard and moderately common in German.
- Famous real-life people named Priska
Priska Doppmann - a Swiss road racing cyclist
- Priska in song, story & screen