Pyper Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Piper:
Transferred use of the surname of English and Scandinavian origin which is derived from the Old English pípere (piper, one who plays the pipe) and the Old Norse pípari (piper, one who plays the pipe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Pyper? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Pyper
Contribute your knowledge to the name Pyper
- Comments and insights on the name Pyper
No disrespect, but because of the somewhat random-seeming switch of an I for a Y, I can't help thinking of the 80s Christian rock band 'Stryper.'
- Personal experiences with the name Pyper
A different spelling of the name Piper
- Nicknames for Pyper
- Meanings and history of the name Pyper
- Famous real-life people named Pyper
- Pyper in song, story & screen