Quinlee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Quinn:
Derived from the Irish surname O' Quinn which is from the Gaelic O' Cuinn (descendant of Conn). The name is derived from conn (wisdom, reason, intelligence).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Quinlee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Quinlee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Quinlee
- Comments and insights on the name Quinlee
- Personal experiences with the name Quinlee
- Nicknames for Quinlee
- Meanings and history of the name Quinlee
My friend was looking for a cute and unique name. She came up with Quinlee. I dind't particularily like it, and where i probably wouldn't use it myself its growing on me
- Famous real-life people named Quinlee
- Quinlee in song, story & screen