Raakel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raakel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raakel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raakel
- Comments and insights on the name Raakel
This is the Finnish form of Rachel.
- Personal experiences with the name Raakel
- Nicknames for Raakel
- Meanings and history of the name Raakel
- Famous real-life people named Raakel
- Raakel in song, story & screen