Rache Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rache? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rache
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rache
- Comments and insights on the name Rache
Rache is a nickname for Rachel.
Rache and Chera contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Rache
- Nicknames for Rache
- Meanings and history of the name Rache
- Famous real-life people named Rache
- Rache in song, story & screen