Raechel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raechel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raechel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raechel
- Comments and insights on the name Raechel
- Personal experiences with the name Raechel
- Nicknames for Raechel
- Meanings and history of the name Raechel
The meaning of the name “Raechel” is: “Innocent Lamb”.
- Famous real-life people named Raechel
- Raechel in song, story & screen