Raegan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reagan:
Derived from the Old Norse regn, ragn (judgment, decision). In Norse legend, Regin, a very wise man, was appointed tutor and foster father of Sigurd.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raegan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raegan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raegan
- Comments and insights on the name Raegan
Raegan is a very beautiful name it's easy to say for younger childeren if you say Rae or Rae Rae my little sister in named Raegan the only downside is that people often miss spell it and write Reagan.
- Personal experiences with the name Raegan
When I was 2 (I am now ten) my little sister raegan was born she had a hole in her heart and she was going to die she actually died 3 times but they kept bringing her back to life finally when she was 18 months old she got a surgery they put an umbrella in her heart to clog the hole and she is still alive to this day she will have to get the surgery done again when she is 16 right now she Is 8 so when I hear the name raegan I think of strenghth love and life.
- Nicknames for Raegan
Rae or Rae Rae for younger kids
A good middle name would be Lark or lyric, Marie, or my little sisters was well is Dakota
- Meanings and history of the name Raegan
1. Ronald Reagan but he is a boy and it is spelled REAGAN not RAEGAN
2. Linda Blair plays Regan in the 1973 film The Exorcist- sounds horrible but for me as a horror film enthusiast it was the perfect name and I had it picked from the time I was 14.
- Famous real-life people named Raegan
- Raegan in song, story & screen