Raeghan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reagan:
Derived from the Old Norse regn, ragn (judgment, decision). In Norse legend, Regin, a very wise man, was appointed tutor and foster father of Sigurd.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raeghan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raeghan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raeghan
- Comments and insights on the name Raeghan
- Personal experiences with the name Raeghan
My niece, b. 2012, bears this name.
- Nicknames for Raeghan
- Meanings and history of the name Raeghan
- Famous real-life people named Raeghan
- Raeghan in song, story & screen