Raewyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rae:
Feminine form of Ray, which is a short form of Raymond (wise protection). Rae is also used as a short form of Rachel and as a name element in combination names such as Rae Ann.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raewyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raewyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raewyn
- Comments and insights on the name Raewyn
The name sounds Welsh, but is a combination of Rae, meaning 'doe', and Wynne, meaning 'white'
- Personal experiences with the name Raewyn
- Nicknames for Raewyn
- Meanings and history of the name Raewyn
Meaning "White doe",
this name is uncommon outside New Zealand
- Famous real-life people named Raewyn
- Raewyn in song, story & screen