Rafaela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rafaela:
Derived from the Hebrew Refael, a name derived from refā'ēl (God has healed).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rafaela? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rafaela
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rafaela
- Comments and insights on the name Rafaela
- Personal experiences with the name Rafaela
My name is Rafaela and I think it's quite unique. I really like it. People usually call me Rafi.
- Nicknames for Rafaela
Rafi, Rae, Ella
- Meanings and history of the name Rafaela
It comes from Hebrew. It's the feminine form of Rafael and means 'God healed'.
- Famous real-life people named Rafaela
- Rafaela in song, story & screen