Ragan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reagan:
Derived from the Old Norse regn, ragn (judgment, decision). In Norse legend, Regin, a very wise man, was appointed tutor and foster father of Sigurd.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ragan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ragan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ragan
- Comments and insights on the name Ragan
My mom spelled it the way it is pronounced
- Personal experiences with the name Ragan
I love my name. I hate that people spell it wrong
- Nicknames for Ragan
- Meanings and history of the name Ragan
- Famous real-life people named Ragan
- Ragan in song, story & screen