Rahil Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rahil? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rahil
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rahil
- Comments and insights on the name Rahil
- Personal experiences with the name Rahil
- Nicknames for Rahil
- Meanings and history of the name Rahil
Rahil is a form of Rachel used in several languages including Arabic, Greek, and Russian.
- Famous real-life people named Rahil
- Rahil in song, story & screen