Ranee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Renee:
Feminine form of the French Rene, from the Late Latin Renātus, which is a direct derivative of renātus (reborn, born again).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ranee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ranee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ranee
- Comments and insights on the name Ranee
- Personal experiences with the name Ranee
Different spelling of the feminine name: Renee or Renae.
- Nicknames for Ranee
- Meanings and history of the name Ranee
- Famous real-life people named Ranee
- Ranee in song, story & screen