Rashel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rashel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rashel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rashel
- Comments and insights on the name Rashel
- Personal experiences with the name Rashel
- Nicknames for Rashel
- Meanings and history of the name Rashel
A variant of the name Rachel.
Its source is a Hebrew expression meaning "Ewe."
- Famous real-life people named Rashel
- Rashel in song, story & screen
Rashel Jordan, a character in the Night World series by L.J. Smith.