Ratchel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ratchel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ratchel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ratchel
- Comments and insights on the name Ratchel
- Personal experiences with the name Ratchel
I went to a school where a girl spelled her name this way.
- Nicknames for Ratchel
- Meanings and history of the name Ratchel
It was said that this spelling was used in the 1800's
- Famous real-life people named Ratchel
- Ratchel in song, story & screen