Rayquel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Rayquel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rayquel
- Comments and insights on the name Rayquel
- Personal experiences with the name Rayquel
I actually created this name variation in honor of the Hunger Games. The name is pronounced ray-quell, like the quarter quell. I had an entire story for the name and everything. Honestly, it was actually very well planned. I find it to be a very nice name, and I hope you do too.
- Nicknames for Rayquel
- Meanings and history of the name Rayquel
- Famous real-life people named Rayquel
- Rayquel in song, story & screen