Reanan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rhiannon:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Rhiannon is an ancient Celtic name of uncertain derivation. Some believe it to be derived from the Old Celtic Rigantona (great queen). The name, which is borne in Celtic Mythology by a goddess of fertility, was not used as a given name until the 20th century. Its popularity outside Wales is due in large part to the song "Rhiannon" by the rock group Fleetwood Mac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reanan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reanan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reanan
- Comments and insights on the name Reanan
- Personal experiences with the name Reanan
- Nicknames for Reanan
- Meanings and history of the name Reanan
Its source is a Welsh expression meaning "Great queen, witch or goddess."
- Famous real-life people named Reanan
- Reanan in song, story & screen