Reegan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reagan:
Derived from the Old Norse regn, ragn (judgment, decision). In Norse legend, Regin, a very wise man, was appointed tutor and foster father of Sigurd.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reegan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reegan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reegan
- Comments and insights on the name Reegan
Use of the double "e" is to induce the sound of the "e" like in TREE.
- Personal experiences with the name Reegan
I randomly thought of this name one night and fell in love with it!
- Nicknames for Reegan
- Meanings and history of the name Reegan
- Famous real-life people named Reegan
- Reegan in song, story & screen