Reghan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reagan:
Derived from the Old Norse regn, ragn (judgment, decision). In Norse legend, Regin, a very wise man, was appointed tutor and foster father of Sigurd.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Reghan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reghan
- Comments and insights on the name Reghan
- Personal experiences with the name Reghan
- Nicknames for Reghan
- Meanings and history of the name Reghan
- Famous real-life people named Reghan
- Reghan in song, story & screen