Reiley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reiley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reiley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reiley
- Comments and insights on the name Reiley
- Personal experiences with the name Reiley
This is my new niece's name.
- Nicknames for Reiley
- Meanings and history of the name Reiley
- Famous real-life people named Reiley
Reiley Dilys Stella Willis (b. 2010), daughter of English fashion designer Stella McCartney and British publisher Alasdhair Willis
- Reiley in song, story & screen