Reina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reina:
Derived from the Latin rēgina (queen).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reina
- Comments and insights on the name Reina
Aerin, Einar, Irena, Raine and Reina are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
Reina means queen in Spanish and many of the poorer people, at least in guatemala, are given this name.
- Personal experiences with the name Reina
- Nicknames for Reina
- Meanings and history of the name Reina
Spanish word meaning, 'queen'.
From the Yiddish rein, meaning 'clean, pure' and used as a form of Katherine.
- Famous real-life people named Reina
Reina Scully, YouTuber on SourceFed and SourceFedNerd
- Reina in song, story & screen