Renatta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Renata:
From the Late Latin Renātus, which is a direct derivative of renātus (reborn, born again).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Renatta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Renatta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Renatta
- Comments and insights on the name Renatta
- Personal experiences with the name Renatta
I found this name in my little sister's yearbook.
- Nicknames for Renatta
- Meanings and history of the name Renatta
The Italian spelling of Renatta.
- Famous real-life people named Renatta
- Renatta in song, story & screen