Renesmee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Renee:
Feminine form of the French Rene, from the Late Latin Renātus, which is a direct derivative of renātus (reborn, born again).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Renesmee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Renesmee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Renesmee
- Comments and insights on the name Renesmee
- Personal experiences with the name Renesmee
- Nicknames for Renesmee
Nessie, Ness, Nessy-Mae, Ness-Mae, Esme, Renee, Reny, Mee-Mee, Anness, Anes, Nessa, Anesa, Anessa, Nes-Nay, Nay-Nay
- Meanings and history of the name Renesmee
Renée is French and means reborn. Esme is also derived from a French word: esmé meaning loved.
- Famous real-life people named Renesmee
- Renesmee in song, story & screen
Renesmee Carlie Cullen, daughter of Edward and Bella Cullen in Stephenie Meyer's popular Twilight series