Reynae Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Renee:
Feminine form of the French Rene, from the Late Latin Renātus, which is a direct derivative of renātus (reborn, born again).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Reynae
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reynae
- Comments and insights on the name Reynae
Itis pronounced the same as Renee. Female variation of Reynold
- Personal experiences with the name Reynae
- Nicknames for Reynae
- Meanings and history of the name Reynae
- Famous real-life people named Reynae
- Reynae in song, story & screen